Jae Lee - Batwoman and Wonder Woman
Swooping in to fight monsters
And save the day
And be amazing superhero girlfriends with each other :D
Love this take on Diana
I say yes to more of all of these! ^u^
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots
The 7th image… oh man..how do they animate water so that the wave lights animate alongside the character animation?? Is that some 3D printed water right there that they switch out over and over??? A light projection thru glass? Dying to know how it works. Everything about how Laika makes movies is real actual magic
This is the sickest shit I’ve ever seen
This is so important. Know your elements before getting tatted. And if you are tatted you better have this shit memorized.
tattoos are hot.
besides that puppy video i just watched, this is my favorite thing on the internet currently.
I’ve got a sleeve idea that for when I get a good job. It’s going to be a scene of Thor Fighting Jormungandr, but done in the Ukiyo style since I love edo period art.
MULAN concept art, if you guys know who the artists are please tel me so I can credit them. thx!